This is going rampant on facebook right now. I feel that I already did it… twice. (See here and here.) However, I suppose I enjoy doing such things, and so I will do it again.
RULES: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you.
(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs (+) on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)
1. I constantly crave Mexican food, especially enchiladas.
2. Moths are terrifying. It doesn’t matter what anyone else says, they are creepy and should be avoided at all costs.
3. I wish that I could spend at least an hour every day alone at a coffee shop writing.
4. My kids are the cutest kids on the planet. There are other very cute kids that exist, and I’m pretty sure I know most of them, but my kids are still number one.
5. I have a problem with folding laundry. It is my least favorite chore and I wish I could afford to pay someone to do it for me. In fact, I would rather clean the bathroom than fold laundry. Icky.
6. Sometimes I have dreams that are so real that when I open my eyes I have a hard time determining if they actually happened or not. Sometimes this is awesome (Picture getting the worlds best massage in your dream, waking up and thinking it was real, and not having to actually pay for it!). Sometimes this is terrifying (Picture watching your friends being systematically killed off by some psycho cult while you are forced to watch).
7. I love my job. The people I work with are amazing and the kids I get to watch are so sweet!
8. I have a secondary online persona that is totally opposite of me. She can completely kick butt and has absolutely no fears. She is confident and she has no problem making new friends. A few of my friends have had the pleasure and honor of getting to meet her. heehee.
9. Part of me wishes I could travel the world, but part of me loves sitting at home with my family and just doing nothing.
10. There are a lot of nights when I have trouble sleeping. When I’m not sleeping at night, my brain goes crazy… literally.
11. I want to have a giant bathtub.
12. I love having my face tickled.
13. One of my faults is not knowing when to let go of someone and just let God take them into his hands.
14. Another one of my faults is being so passive aggressive that I let people get away with hurting me in ways they shouldn’t but never say anything about it. I just go home and hit a pillow instead.
15. I love to get on facebook and go through people’s photos. It is so fun to see how people have changed and to remember fun times from the past.
16. I still call Adri, Joanna, and Heidi my roommates. I love those girls like sisters even though I don’t see enough of them.
17. I hate following recipes, but I love to make up my own.
18. It would be so great to go back to school. I miss classes and writing papers and being forced to read. I wish I still had a professor giving me grades to do those things just so I will take the time to do them.
19. The smell of sweet peas takes me directly back to childhood and brings my grandpa’s smile to the front of my mind.
20. When Josh is gone, I sleep with Elephant and Mouse.
21. Jenna’s pouty face is absolutely hilarious to me. When she does it, I see myself. It makes me want to laugh, and then call my mom and apologize.
22. Cake is my friend. Chocolate cake. Especially the chocolate cake at Applebee’s with the chocolate yumminess on the inside and the ice cream.
23. I wish I was a millionaire. Not so that I could have really nice things or live anywhere different, but so my husband could be home with me and our kids everyday instead of at work.
24. Individuality is vitally important to me. Maintaining my own. Seeing people I know maintain their own. It is so important to keep your own interests and self no matter what part of life one is in or who someone is dating or married to.
25. Blogging is therapy to me. I love getting comments on my blogs, because then I don’t have to pay for a therapist. However, sometimes I wish that people could not take me so seriously and just enjoy my writing. I write to be heard, but also to entertain people and to give people an escape from life. I read to escape, I write to provide an escape to others. This one is such a contradiction. I know.